Infidelity - Part 1
Infidelity is increasing in our culture and poses a real concern to marriages. This course will help you learn about infidelity and how to avoid it.
This course includes 6 short videos of Dr. Kim Kimberling teaching on infidelity. Each video is coupled with application questions that will help you process his teachings and take practical steps to protecting your marriage from infidelity. Take this course and protect your marriage from infidelity!
- Marriage in Shambles
- Why So Much Infidelity
- Weighing the Consequences
- Setting Boundaries
- Faithfulness Defined
- Baby Steps to an Affair
- Understanding that trust in a marriage should not be taken for granted.
- Recognizing the increase of infidelity in our culture.
- Understanding that there is no such thing as a harmless affair.
- Learn practical steps to creating boundaries that can protect your marriage from infidelity.
- Identifying the baby steps that lead to an affair and how to avoid them.