Conflict Resolution - Part 1
Conflict is inevitable, but there are healthy ways to resolve conflict in marriage. This course will help you learn about conflict resolution and how to deal with anger and hurt in a healthy way.
This course includes 6 short videos of Dr. Kim Kimberling teaching on conflict resolution as well as how to prevent conflict where it can be prevented. Each video is coupled with application questions that will help you process his teachings and take practical steps towards resolving conflict in a godly and healthy way. Take this course and be on your way to dealing with conflict better!
- The Right Measure of Anger
- Keeping Short Accounts
- Effective Speaking
- Evil vs Truth
- Learning to deal with anger in a healthy way.
- The importance of keeping short accounts.
- The value of good communication in a marriage.
- Learn ways to improve your communication.
- Identify ways that evil may creep into your marriage.
- Know the importance of forgiveness