Preparing for Marriage - Part 2
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions of your life and there are a lot of practical things you can do to prepare yourself well for marriage. This course walks you through practical steps to preparing yourself for marriage.
This course is a continuation of the course, Preparing for Marriage Part 1. This course includes 6 short videos of Dr. Kim teaching on preparing for marriage. Each video is coupled with application questions that will help you process his teachings. Take this course and be on your way to preparing for an awesome marriage.
- The Fire
- Long Distance Relationships
- Boomerang: Returning to Your Ex
- Cold Feet
- Red Flags
- To learn different ways to prepare for a healthy marriage.
- To understand the threat of cohabitation.
- To know red flags to look out for.
- Understanding cold feet and the difference between that and a reg flag.
- To learn practical steps to avoiding the disasters of divorce.